The Secure Ceiling Plate with Tilt enables AV equipment to be securely mounted to angled or uneven ceilings. The plate allows mounted equipment to be rotated 45° along a single axis and easily fixed into position through the tightening of a bolt.
50mm columns fix to the plate with a large bolt, while acute positioning is regulated by the tightening of two grub screws. Once the ceiling plate has been installed, access to the attached mounting column is managed by a drill-resistant lock, which is supplied with suited or non-suited keys.
- Tilts up to 45° along a single axis
- Enables projector mounting to angled ceilings
- Locks and secures with drill-resistant push button locks
- Fixes to mounting columns with a supplied bolt
- Grub thumb screws fix the column in position
- Standard colours as white, grey, silver and black
- Supplied with suited or non-suited locks
Please Note: The maximum carrying capacity of the ceiling plate depends on the structure to which it is attached and the quality of the fixings which are used.