Featuring a sleek cylindrical frame and drill-resistant locking, 485-V monitor brackets are unique in their provision of both security and flexibility to mounted computer screens. The desk-mounted V brackets are available in three models that offer a range of tilt, swivel, height and focal length adjustments.
Whether for bulk installations or single computers, the 485 brackets ensure monitors are fully functional and protected from theft.
- Ideal for mounting in public areas where screens need protecting from theft
- Increased viewing comfort helps reduce eye, back and neck strain
- Easy-to-use with multiple adjustments within touching distance of the user
- Steel frame provides enhanced security and durability
- Available with a variety of tilt, height, swivel and focal length adjustments
- Compact desk joint and cylindrical frame give an aesthetic appearance
- Mounts to desk worktops concealing all fixings
- Accommodates screen sizes up to 27” wide
- Fitted with drill-resistant push button locks
- Easy-to-use, simple installation and effortless operation
- Fits all monitor models with 75mm and 100mm VESA holes
- Keys suited at no extra charge