The ENDO 72-2DD Monitor Arm offers unrivalled flexibility in mounting computer monitors and small LCD screens onto worktops, enabling two attached screens to be repositioned up, down, forwards, backwards, left, or right at just a touch.
To ensure durability, the lift mechanism has been quality tested to 10,000 cycles, equivalent to being height-adjusted 5 times a day for 5 years. All cables are managed beneath the arm to retain the ENDO's stylish finish.
- Lift mechanism quality tested 10,000 times, equivalent to 5 years of use
- Increased viewing comfort helps reduce eye, back and neck strain
- Height range of 13” meets the ergonomic needs of over 9 in 10 adults
- Easy-to-use allowing multiple adjustments within touching distance
- Cable management inside arm maintains neat appearance
- 5-year warranty
- Screen rotates between portrait and landscape and tilts 75° up or down
- Arm swivels up to 360° and extends up to 25”
- Accommodates screens up to 9.1kg in weight and 24" wide
- Easy-to-use, simple installation and effortless operation
- Aluminium frame offers great durability and a stylish appearance
- Also available with a bracket for holding laptops instead of LCD screens
- Fits all monitor models with 75mm and 100mm VESA holes