Unsurpassed in its range of adjustments, the ENDO72 Dual Monitor Arm mounts two screens to a desktop side-by-side, enabling multiple applications to be used at once and eliminating the need to toggle back and forth between open documents.
To ensure durability, the lift mechanism has been quality tested to 10,000 cycles, equivalent to being height-adjusted 5 times a day for 5 years. All cables are managed beneath the arm to retain the ENDO72's stylish finish.
- Saves time toggling between programs/documents increasing productivity
- Lift mechanism quality tested 10,000 times, equivalent to 5 years of use
- Increased viewing comfort helps reduce eye, back and neck strain
- Height range of 13” meets the ergonomic needs of over 9 in 10 adults
- Easy-to-use allowing multiple adjustments of both screens at a touch
- 5-year warranty
- Holds 18kg of combined weight, with maximum screen sizes 27” each
- Screens rotate between portrait and landscape and tilt 75° up or down
- Arms swivel 180° at base, 360° at extension and extend up to 25”
- Easy-to-use, simple installation and effortless operation
- Cable management throughout the arm
- Fits all monitor models with 75mm and 100mm VESA holes
- Aluminium frame offers great durability and a stylish appearance
- Also available with brackets for holding laptops instead of LCD screens