The ENDO72 Wall-Mounted Monitor Arm mounts computer monitors and small plasma screens to the wall, enabling screens to be extended 64cm, tilted 75° and rotated between portrait and landscape, while the arm itself swivels 360° and has a height-adjustment range of 13”.
To ensure durability, the lift mechanism has been quality tested to 10,000 cycles, equivalent to being height-adjusted 5 times a day for 5 years. All cables are managed beneath the arm to retain the ENDO72's stylish finish.
- Lift mechanism quality tested 10,000 times, equivalent to 5 years of use
- Increased viewing comfort helps reduce eye, back and neck strain
- Height range of 13” meets the ergonomic needs of over 9 in 10 adults
- Tucks out of the way when not in use creating a clear workstation
- Easy-to-use allowing multiple adjustments at touching distance
- Cable management inside arm maintains neat appearance
- 5-year warranty
- Screen rotates between portrait and landscape, tilts 70° up and 5° down
- Arm swivels up to 180° at base, 360° at extension and extends up to 25”
- Accommodates screens up to 9.1kg in weight and 27” wide
- Easy-to-use, simple installation and effortless operation
- Fits all monitor models with 75mm and 100mm VESA holes
- Aluminium frame offers great durability and a stylish appearance
- Also available with a bracket for holding laptops instead of LCD screens