Our glass and ceramic inlaid surfaces help make your presentation space more effective, enabling you to write directly onto the worktop or present your work on the screen utilising visualiser technology. Choose your finish to optimise visualiser quality on the presentation screen.
– Wet wipe is a surface for ‘damp’ not ‘wet’ cloth.
– If below 20% gloss you will experience fewer reflection issues.
Our write-on surfaces for lecterns, coupled with an appropriate visualiser, allow you to effectively display content through projection equipment on the fly.
– Use these surfaces for collaboration and sharing without printing and distribution.
– Collaborative meetings are easily documented using modern technology; brainstorm, take notes and other details you usually write on a notepad.
– Facilitate your digital document management system by using furniture that allows meeting notes and ideas in the office to be shared, scanned and stored electronically.
– Whether you are presenting notes via visualiser to the screen, writing on the fly, annotating physical items or simply avoiding printing endless copies, the advantage of a quality-writing surface is self evident.