We are delighted to be returning as one of the primary sponsors of the Next Generation Learning Spaces 2018 (NGLS) summit on the 21-22 March at the University of Manchester.
The two-day conference invites key delegates from Universities around the UK to come together to discuss improved learning and teaching outcomes. The agenda features talks from 22 leading experts covering a range of fields from space planning, project costing, classroom design all the way through to installation. It is a great opportunity to gain feedback from important and influential people within the higher education sector.
As well as participating in discussions, we will be exhibiting a range of education solutions for collaborative and active learning spaces, demonstrating how our solutions are flexible and future-proofed to ensure that learning environments can adapt to future demands and deliver world class teaching. With one of the hot topics at the event being ‘how to drive engagement in the classroom’, we are excited to show NGLS delegates how our Technical Furniture can integrate technology to enhance collaboration and engagement in a range of teaching environments.
Next Generation Learning spaces brings some of the world’s most prestigious universities to discover how to:
- Improve student engagement, retention and academic results by adopting the unique approaches leading universities across the world are using, to re-image their learning spaces
- Design and implement, cost-effective and flexible spaces that can adapt to future trends
- Select, integrate and utilise technology to drive innovation and optimise the learning process to deliver on student expectations now, and into the future
- Develop key metrics to monitor and measure performance of new learning spaces to identify areas of improvement and justify investments
- Collaborate effectively with all stakeholders
For tickets to the conference or more information about the event, please visit the website below. If you are attending the event and would like to arrange a meeting with us, please get in touch via email@example.com or call 0121 783 3838.